Friday, 9 May 2008

Fanart sketchdump

Here's some Ace Attorney doodles, some new some old (like from a month ago).Why do I not have more Ace Attorney fanart up here? =_= Phoenix's hair is hard to draw...



Some Apollo Justice sketches, and BL 8D Hurhurhur... *gets shot* Man, Klavier/Apollo are a really cute pairing! IMHO, Klavier's too girly to top, but Apollo's SUCH a stereotypical bottom, hahaha.


Wh-what? Gavins as toddlers? D8 Even for a fangirl, this is shameful OTL But..so..cute..



Oh man~ I can't believe I was lame enough to draw Iron Man fanart =_= Gotta watch that movie again though. I don't remember much of the details...



Haha~ this never happened in the movie, but I could totally see Tony Stark pulling one of them 'painted on glasses gags' just to mess with Pepper. I <3 the dynamics between those two characters! X)



That's all for now~

5 comments:

doodle said...

Ha... still need to see the movie.

I've been hearing it's the best ever since before it was released.

Domee said...

Lol, maybe not the 'best ever', but it was still pretty awesome XD And though it had its share of superhero flick cliches, it wasn't as cheesy/didn't take itself as seriously as that load of crap called Spiderman 3 =_=

Saskia said...

haha, i have doujins where Polly tops pretty good XDDD I actually cannot decide who is the bottom ;). imo both could fit well...
but anyways, they are very sweet, like your sketches. I really love Klavs expression (d´aaaaw, polly :>)
Haha.
Havn´t seen Ironman yet..though i guess it isn´t in cinemas yet..

Domee said...

Ahaha, I wouldn't mind Apollo on top either >__O Awkward-but-sexy shorter seme, hohoho~ But he always seemed so cute to me playing the bottom role =w= Iunno, I guess it's because I haven't seen enough Apollo/Klavier out there, or at least anything on English sites~

And yess~ do see Iron Man when it opens in theaters =w= Great movie, hehe~ I saw it twice <3

Wendi Chen said...

wow, your gs4 fanart is AMAZING! :O you've got some real skill with expressions and movemnet