Sunday 20 January 2008

Compy sketches *UPDATED*

Ema & Trucy from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Out Feb. 19th! Gotta get it! Gotta get it! *o*)

Done once again in digital tools class in Painter :P I started colouring this, but gave up. Ah man, the monitors in the computer lab are pretty messed up! 8( The colours looked fine on the computer there, but when I brought it home everything was all dark and muddy. Graah, and I don't feel like messing around with the colour balance or the levels, 'cause I'll probably never get it the same colour as I originally intended it to be. 8( So..ya. Not finishing this anytime soon.

UPDATE: Wow, so I finally got around to finishing that Ema & Trucy pic, even though I said I wouldn't 8) Change of heart I guess?


Some Girly Guy

Playing around with ArtRage at the moment :3 It's pretty nifty; like Painter without the extra crap! I like the different textured surfaces you can draw on too. Anyway, I guess this is like, what, a 'faux' pencil sketch? Haha~ If only real-life pencils came with an undo button :<