Wednesday 16 July 2008

Why so serious? (Edit)

Photoshop CS2 & Painter IX
Two more days until The Dark Knight premieres! *__*

EDIT (07/21/08):
Photoshop CS2
So I ended up watching the movie TWICE, lol. Best damn superhero flick ever! XD The Joker totally stole the show, but Harvey Dent stole my heart! (hawhaw lamest line ever *shoots self*) *Spoilers, highlight to read* Such a tragic character T^T Wish he'd come back in the third film, if they ever make one... I'm so depressed they killed him off. Or did they?? 'Cuz I did some snooping around the net and some people are speculating that he didn't die and they faked the whole funeral, and he was instead shipped off to Arkham Asylum. I really hope so. We need more Two-Face, definitely! *End of spoilers*

11 comments:

Lee Tao said...

me likes, good colours =0

everyone is saying TDK is like the most amazing film, but the question is...is it better than wall-e? I'm going to doubt that, but I have to withhold judgment until I can actually go see TDK lol.

tell me what you think =0

Domee said...

Wow, do they even fall under the same category? XD Kinda hard to compare... Wall-E's a beautifully animated film, but dude...TDK is just..pure adrenaline *__* I'm still reeling from it~ lol

Jhay Phoenix said...

Great work, I love your stuff...very inspiring.

Domee said...

Thanks : )

Anna Bron said...

wow Domee.... i love the way you painted the joker.... it's gorgeous!!!

Domee said...

Thanks Anna X) Wow, didn't know you had a blog~ What other secrets have you been keeping from me, hmm? >o>

chRisLee said...

nice! i like this style alot

Wendi Chen said...

really nice, i'm inspired!!

i'm just someone random who found your blog by chance, hope you don't mind if i link to you :)

Leon JO said...

yeah~
joker stole the show but i agree
Harvey/two face stole my heart too. lol

Anonymous said...

digg the joker dude...

Scott Forbes said...

The simplicity in the brush strokes for Joker are incredible Domee!