Monday, 3 February 2014

i started a tumblr!

Happy (belated) New Year! Long time no post! Work is busy as usual, but I'm trying really hard this year to draw and post more personal work. I've already uploaded a few sketches to my new tumblr, A Sketch Blargh, for your viewing pleasure.

Hmmm I'm kind of on the fence about completely switching over, though a lot of my artist colleagues already have. Tumblr's layouts are simple and elegant, but very cumbersome to customize!

Anywho, I'll be posting new stuff on my tumblr from now on, but I'll keep this old blog around in case I need to retreat back to the safety and user-friendliness of blogspot haha

I also have an instagram where I sometimes post drawings but most of the time post pictures of food in bad lighting and selfies in bad lighting.

End of biannual blog post.

10 comments:

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

Michael Babbage said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

El Taufan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You

findaunionprinter

findaunionprinter

getoifile

getdriversforpc

offlineinstallerfilehippo

theprinterdriver

esoftpedia

filehorse

thesoftpedia

X Factor Nagpur said...

This looks lovely, great thoughtful idea. If anyone is looking for how to learn or improve drawing & sketching skills, then contact X Factor Nagpur. We are the best sketching class in Nagpur.

Kreyha Murphy said...

that was so fascinating

Towing in Round Rock TX company

Demetrious Ng said...

i will share this to my friends

Janitorial Services Seattle company

Xiomara Hickman said...

can i bookmarked this i want to share this to my friends

Believe it, Fishing Charters Hawaii

Xannon Decker said...

this is a must share thanks for this

Believe it, Garage Doors Repairs Fair Oaks

Anzelina veronica said...

I have already bookmark your link for future visit its great.
clipping path
remove white background