Wednesday 16 April 2008

Final painting assignment

Damn~ I pulled an all-nighter finishing this to hand in today, but the stupid school print shop won't gimme the print until tomorrow. What a waste 8( Man I'm tired...

Done in Painter IX. Graah~ This is so not my original concept ><>> Everything seems so much paler on it... so forgive me if I blind you guys... Damn damn damn I just can't seem to get the hang of painting! Everything I produce seems so forced, and the elements and colours don't seem to harmonize at all and wth is with the weird light source aaaaaaaa *brain melts*

P-pencil...pencil is still my bff T__T

9 comments:

chang said...

geebus it's so pretty *O*

damnit domee, wait for me at cg will ya!

Domee said...

Oh come on~ You're already lightyears ahead of me XD Gotta catch up to you in life drawing! And painting! >8I

doodle said...

Familiar with the pencil is my BFF feeling, which says a bit about me. <_<.

I shalt paint soon... -_-...

And the painting still good, despite said flaws.

Domee said...

Thanks doodle :) I think i'm gonna crop it though~ I really hate that tree =_=

Lee Tao said...

it is colourful though, you got all the colours of the spectrum in it haha. Has a nice children's book illustration feel to it

Domee said...

Thanks, Lee >_<; I kinda got carried away with the colouring...eheh.

Macy Phoo said...

ahh~! <3 They beauty it melts meee *w*

Rococo Flow said...

This picture is really beautiful. Really love the colours used and atmosphere of it all.

Red Fox said...

Awesome colors!
So many light, its great!